Part of the recruitment process, usually the initial interview is the most critical. Most centers would have a structured. I’ve listed some common interview questions to help you prepare when you apply in a call center. If you have anything more, please send it over so we can list as many as possible.
- How much do you know about the call center industry?
- Why are you interested in joining a call center?
- Are you willing to work on different shifts or schedules, even on weekends or odd hours of the night?
- What can you contribute to the company, knowing the basics of being a call center agent?
- What is excellent customer service?
- Relate a situation where you experienced excellent customer service?
- What motivates you to succeed and excel?
- Are you willing to do overtime work?
- How many years will you dedicate to the industry?And more questions…
- Have you ever been in a situation that involved problem solving?
- Do you like talking to different people and personalities?
- Have you sold anything over the phone?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Was there a time when you were expected to learn several new things in your job or at school? How did you cope?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you speak other languages other than English?
If you want to know more about the recruitment process, you can check out the following articles.
Good luck! Update me on your progress and let me know if this helped.